Friday, June 6, 2008

Crazy Life

We've been crazy busy the last few weeks. For those of you who don't know, we recently bought a condo, so have been going to work all day, going to the condo, cleaning and painting until some crazy hour of the night or morning, then starting all over again the next day. :) The painting is pretty much all done, and we had new carpet installed. Last Saturday, we finally moved in. Tonight I was able to start unpacking some of our boxes and I feel that I've actually made a small dent in the process, which is motivating to keep on going!!! Tomorrow morning I will be going garage sale-ing, as one of the HOA's down the street is having their community garage sale. Hopefully I'll be able to find some much-needed furniture at some good deals. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to keep you all updated and post some pictures of our new place!

No comments: