As I mentioned earlier, I would post pictures/videos of Linnea's visit with us today. It really is precious to watch Hannah interact (or TRY to interact) with Linnea. Enjoy!
How adorable!! thank you so much for the precious videos! Hannah is so hilarious! She has the most adorable smile and laugh! I am so glad that they have each other to grow up with! I miss you all oodles, as well!!!
4 comments:
Oh Kimiko...absolutely precious!!! Thanks so much for sharing...I LOVED the looks on Hannah's face!!!!
Miss you all so dearly!!!!!!
She is such a cutie. I love her little squeal. Looking forward to playing with her this week :)
How adorable!! thank you so much for the precious videos! Hannah is so hilarious! She has the most adorable smile and laugh! I am so glad that they have each other to grow up with!
I miss you all oodles, as well!!!
Ahemmm! WHERE is the picture of Hannah's mommy's haircut????!!!
P.S. the Facebook video of Hannah's bath time giggles is sooo FUNNY!!! I couldn't help laughing myself at her precious giggles!
Post a Comment