Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blessings

I love when God brings the perfect verse to mind, the right person in our lives, or even the right song in our lives at just the perfect moment.  That happened to me recently with the song, "Blessings" by Laura Story.  We all go through various trials and it can seem that God is so distant, but it's usually at those times that we learn the most about Him and His love.  This song has been a great encouragement and reminder to me in the midst of a very difficult time.  I think all believers will be able to relate to this song in one way or another.  I would highlight some of the lyrics, but I would probably end up writing the whole song, so have a listen for yourselves!  :)

 

Also, on an unrelated note, you can get 5 free rentals from Blockbuster Express through this coming Monday, the 13th!!  Get the promo codes here!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I heard that song for the first time a couple of weeks ago...in fact, I had emailed it to Mom, because I thought it was full of precious encouragement! Glad it's been blessing your heart, too!

love you!