Monday, July 6, 2009

10-Months Old!!!

Tomorrow our precious little Hannah turns 10 months old! I can't believe how quickly these past 10 months have flown by! There has been a baby boom at our church lately, and seeing all of the TINY newborn babies has made me realize that my "little" baby isn't so little anymore! :(

She is such a joy and James and I are enjoying watching her grow up and turn into a little girl! She is very curious and loves to explore anything she can possibly get her hands on! Her favorite things to play with are the things she's not supposed to have, so we're working on that. She definitely understands what the word "no" means and sometimes it's so funny to see her reaction to it. If she's playing with something she's not supposed to and we tell her ,"No," she'll throw whatever it is down and look at us with an expression of, "I wasn't doing anything!" Sometimes it's hard not to laugh, though. Such a little stinker!

Hannah absolutely LOVES her Cheerios. Whenever that bright yellow box comes out of the cupboard, her face just lights up! Now we're working on chewing and swallowing each Cheerio before putting more in her mouth. This morning I caught her with a mouthful of Cheerios, so I had to start rationing them out. The girl loves to eat, that's for sure!

One new thing she's doing this month is dancing. She gets so excited whenever we turn on music - whether it's the radio or the music on one of her toys. Shortly after the music starts, she starts bouncing up and down, which is her version of dancing and it's so cute to watch!

Speaking of music, the other day, I turned on a Sovereign Grace CD. Hannah stopped what she was doing, listened, then crawled over to her little piano and started to play. It was so adorable! The things she does never cease to amaze me!

No comments: