Grandma is here!!! Grandma Parker came from Oregon because Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kimmy are waiting for my newest cousin, Linnea Joy, to arrive! I'm really excited about having a little cousin to play with soon (and she lives so close to me, so we can play A LOT!!!)! In the meantime, though, I'm enjoying having Grandma all to myself! She's so much fun and I love her a lot! Mommy kept telling me that Grandma was coming, but I wasn't really sure who she was, because I haven't seen her since Christmas, and I wasn't even 4-months-old then. I've grown up a lot since then and was very excited to show Grandma how big I've gotten and how much I've learned since then. Here are some pictures that mommy has taken of Grandma's visit so far. I like them and I hope that you like them too!

Grandma brought my birthday presents from her and Papa! The night Grandma got here, I got to stay up way past my bedtime and open my presents! It was fun! I wasn't really sure what to do with the paper, but daddy helped me! There were fun and exciting things inside the paper! In this picture, you can see the fun book that they got me (on the floor next to me) and I am opening up the second present!

Yay! It's an elephant with toys that you can put INSIDE the elephant! Mommy caught me crawling around with my whole arm stuck inside of the elephant! I love him and he will remind me of Grandma and Papa!

I was eating Cheerios out of Grandma's hand at church tonight! I love Cheerios so much! I was stuffing my mouth full of Cheerios and Uncle Aaron said I'm like a vacuum cleaner. I'm not quite sure what he meant, but everyone thought it was funny.
We're still waiting for little Linnea to come out. I already asked her to come out and play with me. I told her it's really fun out here! There are lots of people and toys to play with - oh, and lots of yummy food, too! I don't know what she's waiting for, but I guess she's really comfortable in there and not ready to come out yet. I hope she comes soon, though, because I can't wait to meet her!
I love all of you (even though I probably don't remember who you all are, but mommy and daddy tell me about you), and I miss you all!!!
Love,
Hannah
1 comment:
We miss you too, dear sweet Hannah!!! So glad you could spend some time with Grandma...and we'll try not to be too jealous!
Post a Comment