And I'm throwing this picture in for kicks, because I think she looks A LOT like her cousin, Faith! :)
Monday, January 4, 2010
Our Japanese Daughter
As I was sorting through Hannah's clothes, packing up the ones that don't fit her anymore, I came across this kimono that my dad's aunt had bought for Hannah in Little Tokyo in LA. It's been in her closet for almost a year now, just waiting for the day when she would finally fit in it. As I flipped through the clothes in her closet, I couldn't resist at least trying the kimono on her to see if it fit. :) It was still a little big, but she looked so cute in it that I had to snap some pictures. Of course, she doesn't look Japanese, but I promise, she is!!!



And I'm throwing this picture in for kicks, because I think she looks A LOT like her cousin, Faith! :)
And I'm throwing this picture in for kicks, because I think she looks A LOT like her cousin, Faith! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boy Does she ever look like Faith! Are you sure this child came from your womb!!! Ha ha...Don't worry I bet as she grows she will start to take on some more of your features,I know my daughter looked nothing like me when she was little, but now no one can deny I am her mom :)
It was so funny...I went to your blog and scanned down to the pictures before reading anything and when I got to the last one I called to Bryan and said he had to come look...Hannah looked so much like Faith...and then I started giggling when I read the words above it that you were actually commenting on the fact that she looked like Faith in the picture! :)
Loved the kimono!!!!
Post a Comment