And now, the pictures everyone's been looking and waiting for:
Is Hannah already trying to blame her baby cousin for things? It looks like she's saying, "She did it!" :)
Kisses...
...and hugs! They love each other!
The girls seemed to enjoy sitting next to each other in the van. They held hands and shared toys - it was precious!!!
3 comments:
SOOO beautiful!!! Wow, Kimiko, you took some GORGEOUS pictures!! How very precious were ALL of the pictures, but the girls are SO adorable!! It's so fun to see them developing a relationship!! It's just KILLING me not to be able to be a part of their lives, but I am so THANKFUL that you can be a part of each others' lives! Love and miss you so much!!!!
I want to go there and see! Is this where you went to the grocery store? You guys all look great, and the two little ones gave me a nice laugh, they're so cute!
I echo mom...the pictures are AMAZING!!! Thanks for posting them for us to see...can't wait to get ones with everyone at the beach!
Post a Comment