
Today is our anniversary. Unfortunately, we're both miserably sick, so we're postponing our celebration until we actually feel like celebrating. I guess it's just a reminder of our vow that we took to love each other "in sickness and in health." :)
It's hard to believe that it's been four years since we said, "I do." It's hard to remember a time when I didn't know James, and it's hard to imagine what life would be like without him. I'm so thankful for these four years we've had together. Though they've not always been easy, they've been good. There have been times of laughing, crying, hoping, praying, loving, confessing, forgiving... I could go on and on. We pray that the Lord will bless us with another 60+ years (wow, we'll be OLD!) together, and all of the joy and trials that come with those years!! I love you, honey!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary my dear brother and sister-in-law! I am so sorry that you are sick!
Post a Comment