Ok, I understand that technically a three-year-old isn't a baby anymore, but I think Hannah will always be my baby! It's hard to believe that she's three! It feels like we just had her, but that we've known her forever all at the same time! We named her Hannah (which means grace) Grace, and she really is a gift of grace from God to us. We have learned so much from Hannah - about her, about ourselves, and about our heavenly Father.
For those of you who weren't around to enjoy her birthday festivities, here are just a few pictures from our fun!
| Hannah LOVES firetrucks, so she was thrilled with her cake! For those of you who are interested, it was chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, caramel, toasted almonds, and chocolate chunks. |
| She loved having everyone sing to her! And I do realize that it's ironic to have flames coming out of the top of a firetruck. :) |
| The previous picture is such a nice change from her reaction when we sang to her at her first birthday! :) |
| I hung up some baby pictures of her and she really enjoyed looking at baby Hannah! |
| Birthday pancakes! She blew out the candles all by herself in one puff! |
![]() |
| She is very animated when she opens presents/cards! :) |
| We don't normally let her drink ketchup, but since it was her birthday.... |
Here's Hannah's reaction to the decorations when she woke up on her birthday:
And here's her opening Papa and Grandma's card:
Translation:
Once she opens the card and sees the stickers: "Oh goodness! Stickers! They're pretty.
Once she pulls out the check: "A other card! So beautiful!"

1 comment:
Wow! What a cake!! Sounds amazing!! Now I have 2 reasons I wish we could've celebrated with Hannah! :)
And those videos are sooo cute!! She is so animated...just adorable!
So glad she had such a great birthday!
Post a Comment