Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool!

This year I've decided I would try to do homeschool preschool!  It's been fun, and Hannah and I are both learning a lot through this endeavor.  Hannah is learning how to have a little bit more of a structured day (doing what activities Mommy says when Mommy says).  She is loving all the activities and projects!  I am learning lots of patience!  :) 

I decided I would try to blog some of our activities each week, mainly for my own records.  You can come along for the ride, too, if you'd like!  We're on our third week, so I'm a little behind, but I figure better late than never!

Week 1

We learned about the letter A!  She did a pretty good job tracing them!

Hannah was practicing her little a's, then decided she'd turn it into a person.

Big A!

Special A snack: Apples!

Apron starts with A!

Working on her fine motor skills!
*Almost* straight lines!  Not bad for a 3-year-old, I guess!

Learning about creation and how God created light.  The Oreo half on the left is what there was before God created light and the Oreo on the right is after God created light (or maybe it's just an excuse to eat Oreos).  :)
We didn't do a whole lot the first week, because we were waiting for a birthday present from Bapa and Mama which contained most of her preschool supplies, but we had fun nonetheless!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Way to go dear sister-in-law! :)

I LOVED the idea you did with the oreo. Titus and Caleb have been learning the days of creation this week in their Science...hmmmm...might have to go and buy some oreos!:)