Saturday, October 8, 2011

County Fair

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that we had gone to the LA County Fair.  James, Hannah, and I had gone with my family when they were here for Hannah's birthday.  It was the opening weekend and they had $1 admission, so we all headed down to the fair for a day of fun!  We were surprised that when we bought our tickets, we were also given free tickets to come back during the week sometime!  The fair admission is normally $17 dollars, so to get TWO days for $1 was an amazing deal!  Since my family wouldn't be here to use the tickets later on, we invited Aaron and Kim to come with us.  We had a blast!



They had the most adorable section for little girls.  It was an area with a whole array of princess dresses the girls could wear, along with every accessory you can think of: shoes, tiaras, necklaces, boas, earrings, etc.  They also had a little play house area set up for the girls to play.  Needless to say, this was a highlight of the trip for the girls!!!


Princess Linnea
Princess Hannah


This princess irons!  And check out those shoes.  She insisted on wearing those!



The littlest princess


There's a HUGE garden with model trains and towns in it.  It's amazing and so intricate!

Hannah got to wear some sparklies on her eye lids.  :)

I don't know these two crazies.  :)

1 comment:

Michelle P said...

What a great idea--I've never heard of a fair that has a dress up area...only in LA I guess! ;)
The girls look like they loved it...and yes, those shoes are a hoot! :)