So, we have a new addition to our family.
Yes, we finally bought a new car to replace our 1987 Volvo, which has over 315,000 miles on it. James and I are excited, too, because now this means that we can actually venture out of Santa Clarita in the summer when it's hot out! Yay for air conditioning! For those of you who don't know, both of our older cars don't have AC, so these Southern California summers are brutal!
Yes, we finally bought a new car to replace our 1987 Volvo, which has over 315,000 miles on it. James and I are excited, too, because now this means that we can actually venture out of Santa Clarita in the summer when it's hot out! Yay for air conditioning! For those of you who don't know, both of our older cars don't have AC, so these Southern California summers are brutal!Ok, so I said earlier that I would post some pictures from the baseball game, so here they are:
Oh yes...nosebleed section!

I don't know these guys.
So the latest news from Santa Clarita is that we had another earthquake yesterday. It was only a 3.5, but, since I was on the 6th floor of our office, it felt much larger.
Oh, and this is what my dad has been teaching my little niece:
2 comments:
Robbie says you can't call it a "box fan" anymore since it's not sitting on boxes. As far as the "addition to [your]family," that's not the one I've been waiting for. It doesn't cry or poop. Tell me when you add something that wakes you up four times every night.
That's my new talent!!! Aren't you impressed?!?
Post a Comment