Thursday, August 30, 2007

For Robbie

No, I did not photoshop the eyes.

Here's a bug you can feed your snake:

Here's the bug drowning in soap. I guess your snake probably doesn't want it anymore. Oops! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the other eye like that too?

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you didn't use photoshop. You just drew circles around the poor bunny's eyes with sharpie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You've murdered a poor, defenseless Lygaeus kalmii, commonly known as the small eastern milkweed bug. Each of these amazing little creatures is the handiwork of the Almighty, made to display His glory (at least until some jittery insectophobe decides to selfishly bring a premature end to its life). They're completely harmless; wouldn't hurt a fly. They're vegetarians, too, feeding only on milkweed. Which, by the way, helps control the milkweed population and cut down on allergies, not to mention weeds in your garden. ...Also, these little guys are too small to really do my pet spider any good. He needs big, juicy beetles and crickets. I do not condone your actions.

Clark Family said...

wyuik4t65r44edddccxbvvv