As I said before, my dad carves a pumpkin of each of his grandkids every year. Next year, he's going to need one more! BUT before you get too excited, it's not us (don't worry, family, I don't think we'd choose to announce a pregnancy over a public blog...or would we???). :P My sister is pregnant with her 4th baby and is due sometime in July!!! We're so excited to have another niecephew on the way. This little blessing brings Hannah's cousin count up to ELEVEN! And I'm guessing that the number will just continue to rise in the coming years. :) Yay! We're praying that God will keep this little one safe until my sister's appointment on the 23rd, when she'll be able to start her blood thinners. We are so excited and can't wait to have another little one in the family! Maybe this one will take on the characteristics of the Fujita side of the family, but judging by the four that are already here, the chances of that are slim to none. :)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
My Dad's Going to Need Another Pumpkin
As I said before, my dad carves a pumpkin of each of his grandkids every year. Next year, he's going to need one more! BUT before you get too excited, it's not us (don't worry, family, I don't think we'd choose to announce a pregnancy over a public blog...or would we???). :P My sister is pregnant with her 4th baby and is due sometime in July!!! We're so excited to have another niecephew on the way. This little blessing brings Hannah's cousin count up to ELEVEN! And I'm guessing that the number will just continue to rise in the coming years. :) Yay! We're praying that God will keep this little one safe until my sister's appointment on the 23rd, when she'll be able to start her blood thinners. We are so excited and can't wait to have another little one in the family! Maybe this one will take on the characteristics of the Fujita side of the family, but judging by the four that are already here, the chances of that are slim to none. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You had me going...I thought you were talking about you!!!! :)
Praise the Lord...YIPEE, Sumiko!!! Thanks for sharing the sweet news with us, too...we'll be praying!
The pumpkins are amazing!!!!
Yes, I too, thought you were going to say YOU! Seriously, how does your dad do that? Does he use a lazer? Or does he carve by knife?? Either way it is still unbelievable!
Post a Comment