Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Find at Target!


If you have a baby, little kids, know anyone who has a baby or little kids, or is pregnant, or might possibly have a baby, you should check out this deal at Target! Our Target had their blanket sleepers on clearance for 75% off!! I'm not sure if all of the Targets have them on clearance, but it's definitely worth checking! They are Just One Year, which is made by Carter's, so the quality is good. They come in sets of 2, and at 75% off cost only $3.98!!! That's less than $2 per sleeper! They have some really cute designs, too, but they're going FAST, so if this is something you're interested in, you may want to head out soon! I was there a couple of days ago and they had 2 full racks of them at 50% off. Today, they're down to 75% and there was only 1 rack left!

1 comment:

For His Glory said...

gee missed that one today while I was at Target!! Wished I would of checked your blog sooner! Oh well...Thanks for sharing I'll still check it out next time I go...