Would you believe that I got all of this stuff for just $1.90?! Actually, I paid $11.90, but will be sending in a $10 rebate form for the crackers. Here's the breakdown:
The crackers are on sale at Safeway stores (I went to Vons) for $1.49 each, if you buy 5. I bought 10, for a total of $14.90. I had a coupon for $1 off 2 Nabisco crackers from yesterday's newspaper (there was also a coupon on Nov. 8, but I had already used that one), and then I got two more printable coupons here. So after the $3 in coupons, the total for the crackers came to $11.90. There's a $10 mail-in rebate if you buy 10 boxes of Nabisco crackers here, bringing the total to $1.90!
The pasta and pasta sauce I got free, using coupons I had received by signing up here. I also had a coupon for free eggs, but they were out of eggs. :( Oh well, these coupons don't expire until March, so I'll still be able to use them, I'm sure! Even if you don't have any of the coupons, but use the rebate, you'll still be able to get 10 boxes of crackers for $4.90, which is still a really good deal! The sale at Safeway and Safeway affiliates ends tomorrow, so there's still a little bit of time to take advantage of this great deal!
On a different note, I've been wanting to update everyone on our lives lately, but haven't been able to get to that. Hopefully soon!
3 comments:
And just in time for all the "Christmas time dips" that we will all be making! Thanks for the heads up...pretty sure I can get out to the Safeway in Hood River tomorrow! :)
I just did this deal! I could eat Triscuits and cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and sometimes do ;) )
Thanks for the heads up. I don't usually shop at Vons since Ralph's doubles coupons.
I'm so thankful you shared this with me...I scooped up my 10 boxes too! So cool
Post a Comment