Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Toddler; Goodbye Clean House!

This is how I like my house to look. It's clean,
neat, organized, relaxing, and enjoyable:

This is how my house looks between the hours of 8:30 am
and 8:00 pm.It's messy, unorganized, and anything but relaxing:

This is why my house looks the way it does:

And I wouldn't want it any other way!


Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hannah is "supercute" just like her jammies say!!

Kristin said...

Boy, do I remember those days! :) It's getting better...but I am still not "out of the woods" on that one! :) I always loved Proverbs 14:4 "Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean, but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox."

For His Glory said...

And THAT was well said...I always say I wouldn't want to be driven nuts by anything other than my children (hee hee)