Monday, June 15, 2009

A Great Tool for Bargain Shopping!!!

I don't know what it is, but something about getting as much as possible for as little as possible really excites me! I always enjoy seeing how little I can spend on groceries each month - it's almost a game for me! My sister had told me about a great website a while back, but I had never really taken the time to look at it - until this weekend. Boy, do I wish I had looked at it sooner, because it's great (not to mention, it's free!)! It's called couponmom.com and it pairs up grocery store sales in your area with coupons to get some really great deals! It saves you the time of having to sort through grocery ads and your coupons. It even includes the unadvertised sales, which is where I have found are the best savings (click on "Grocery Deals by State" on the left-hand side of the site). This morning I bought $50 worth of groceries for $15!!! I was so excited! I think this will be a website I will check weekly!

No comments: